The winners of the 2013 GFI are:
- Alice Chen - Auxogyn, Inc, San Francisco, CA (USA): Non-invasive, automated aneuploidy screening in human embryos.
- Mandy Katz-Jaffe and Rebecca Krisher - National Foundation for Fertility Research, Lone Tree, Colorado (USA): Improve live birth rates for women with diminished ovarian reserve.
- Samir Hamamah - University Hospital of Montpellier, Montpellier (FRANCE): Prospective study of the ‘Win Test’ (Window Implantation Test).
- Carlos Simón - Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad, Valencia (SPAIN): Analysis and functionality of miRNAs on endometrial fluid.
- Marie Louise Wissing - PhD student at Holbaek Fertility Clinic/ University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen (DENMARK): MicroRNA profiling of Serum, Follicular fluid and Cumulus cells.
- Antonio Capalbo and Laura Rienzi - Genera Center for Reproductive Medicine, Rome (ITALY): MicroRNA secretion profile analysis in blastocyst spent culture media.
- Jie Li - The First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou (CHINA): Utilization of Electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA) for the detection of Early Embryonic Biomarkers for Embryo Selection.